Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer Notice Conditions of Sale
- Every member of the audience or exhibition visitor must have a valid ticket.
- The Comedy Store is a licensed premise so you must be over 18 to attend. You might be required to show proof of age Photo ID.
- The Comedy Store reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any patron.
- Smoking & Electronic cigarettes are not permitted in the venue.
- Glasses, bottles, cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not allowed in the venue.
- Babes in arms cannot be admitted to the venue.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced before entering the auditorium.
- The Comedy Store reserves the right to make any alterations to advertised listings
- Unless a performance is cancelled, all tickets for The Comedy Store are non refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. To make a change to your booking, please contact us a minimum of 48 hours prior to the performance.
- This ticket must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet other than The Comedy Store or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.A booking fee is charged for buying tickets online or by phone. However, tickets purchased from the box office at The Comedy Store do not incur a booking fee.
- Tickets are to be collected from the Box Office. Tickets can only be collected by the card holder who must present the card used for this purchase at the Box Office. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at the Box Office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full standard ticket and booking fee cost.
- Seats are unreserved unless otherwise specified, so it is recommended that you arrive early to maximize the possibility of being able to sit together.
- There is no a dress code for The Comedy Store – Although if your attire stops other people enjoying the show (i.e. flashing lights, big hat etc) we will ask you to remove the items.
- Our Customers enjoyment of the show is the most important to us. We expect members of the audience to respect the performers, other members of the audience, the staff and the venue. This means that we will do our upmost to ensure our customers can enjoy the show without interruptions to the show or people talking while the performers are on stage. If you are not interested in watching the show please do not spoil it for the other people who are.
- If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive in our opinion we will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
- The Comedy Store conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Comedy Store gift vouchers are valid for the London and Manchester Stores and can be redeemed online. They are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used for ticket only purchases – subject to availability.
- Comments and feedback are very important to us and help to improve the services delivered to all our customers. We encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at The Comedy Store to comment on their experience and we will respond in a professional, consistent, accurate and honest way.
Postal – The Comedy Store
London : 1a Oxendon Street London SW1Y 4EE
Manchester: Arches 3 and 4 Deansgate Locks , Whitworth Street West, Manchester M1 5LH
Website Security Policy
- Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
- How do you know if a web site is secure?
- When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window.
- Every credit card purchase you make on The Comedy Store website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:
- Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
- Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
- Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:
- American Express
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected.
The Comedy Store Limited, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales Company Number 1843151 VAT Registration Number 420 4045 09.