Food and Drink
Hamburgers £8.50 (with cheese £9.00) 6oz 100% pure scotch beef burger with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, onions, dill pickles in a bun served with french fries.
Chicken Grill in a Bun £8.50 Chargrilled fillet of chicken in a bun. Topped with lettuce, tomato and mustard mayonnaise. Served with french fries.
Chicken Kebab £9.00 Breast of chicken marinated in olive oil, paprika, garlic and lemon juice. Served with pitta bread, yoghurt sauce and french fries.
Falafel on Salad £8.00 Homemade patties of chickpeas, spiced and deep fried. Served with yoghurt, garlic and cucumber sauce, pita bread and fries.
Steak Sandwich £12.00 Sirloin steak with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise, in a bun. Served with french fries.
(Please note: Steak Sandwich is not included in Comedy Combo Package. A £3 supplement applies)
Cod Goujons £8.50 Served with french fries & tartar sauce.
Vegetarian Burgers £8.00 Served in a bun with french fries & salad.
Pizza Buffalo Margherita £8.50 A hand stretched woodfired base, topped with a rich tomato, basil and extra virgin olive oil sauce, Italian buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
Pepperoni Pizza £9.00 Woodfired pizza base topped with a rich tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil sauce, oregano, mozzarella and spicy pepperoni.
Barbeque Chicken Pizza £9.00 Woodfired pizza base, topped with mozzarella, barbeque chicken, red pepper, onion, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper and oregano.
- Vegetable spring rolls with a sweet chilli sauce £4.50
- Greek salad with warm pitta bread £5.50
- Potato wedges with a sour cream and salsa dip £5.00
- French fries only served with main meals or snacks £3.00
Over the Christmas period, we also have a special festive menu for groups of 10 or more. Click here – festive-menu
- Cullinan View Chenin Blanc: Glass 125/175 ml: £3.80/5.00 – Bottle: £20.00
- Berri Estates Unoaked Chardonnay: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.00/5.50 – Bottle: £22.00
- San Floriano Pinot Grigio: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.20/5.70 – Bottle: £23.00
- Drostdy Hof Sauvignon Blanc: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.20/5.70 – Bottle: £23.00
- Waipara Hills Riesling: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.40/5.90 – Bottle: £24.00
- Colombo Les Girelles Picpoul: Glass 125/175: £4.60/6.10 – Bottle: £25.00
- Cullinan View Shiraz: Glass 125/175: £3.80/5.00 – Bottle: £20.00
- Granfort Cabernet Sauvignon: Glass 125/175: £4.00/5.50 – Bottle: £22.00
- Blackstone Merlot: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.20/5.70 – Bottle: £23.00
- Etchart Malbec: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.20/5.70 – Bottle: £23.00
- Vendange White Zinfandel Rose: Glass 125/175 ml: £4.00/5.50 – Bottle: £22.00
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Codorniu Cava: Glass: £4.80 – Bottle: £22.50
- Fantinel Prosecco: Glass: £5.30 – Bottle: £24.50
- Perrier Jouet Grand Brut: Bottle: £49.90
- Perrier Jouet Blason Rose: Bottle: £52.00
- Stella Artois £5.00
- Becks Vier £4.80
- Boddingtons £4.60
- Stella Cidre £4.80
- Meantime London Lager £5.00
- Budweiser £4.70
- Peroni £4.70
- Guinness Surger Can £4.80
- Rekorderlig Cider £5.20
- Brewdog Punk IPA £4.70
- Becks Blue Alcohol Free Lager £4.70
Spirits – 25mls
- Bells, Havana Club, Pernod £3.50
- Gin, Bacardi, Archers £3.50
- Tequila, Malibu, Pimms £3.50
- Absolut Vodka £3.80
- Southern Comfort, Jameson £3.80
- Jack Daniels, Martell Cognac £3.80
- Sipsmith London Dry Gin £3.80
- Tia Maria £3.80
- The Glenlivet £3.80
- Baileys – 50 mls £3.80
Minerals & Fruit Juices
- Pepsi or Diet Pepsi: 1/2 pint: £2.00 – mixer: £1.00
- Lemonade / Tonic Water: 1/2 pint: £2.00 – mixer: £1.00
- Orange, Pineapple or Cranberry Juice: 1/2 pint: £2.00 – mixer: £1.00
- Ginger Ale: £1.90
- Still or Sparkling Mineral Water: £2.00
- J2O: £2.50
As an added incentive to arrive early and soak up the atmosphere before a show, The Comedy Store London offers Happy Hour prices from 6.30 to 7.30 pm Monday – Thursday & 6pm – 7pm Friday – Sunday.
Any of these drinks for only £3.80 each!
– Draught –
Stella, Becks Vier, Meantime London Lager, Boddingtons or Stella Cidre
– Wine –
House red, white or rosé 175 ml glass
– Spirits –
Absolut vodka, Bells whisky, Beefeater gin or Bacardi rum with mixer
After the show each night (except for the early shows on Friday and Saturday) we invite guests to relax and enjoy a chat and some laid back music to finish off the night.